Freitag, 20. September 2013

OOTD: Spaghetti Straps and Milan Doggy Style


Milan Fashion Week Day 2. We had no invitations for shows today - but we went out to take some streetstyle pics of italian bloggers. 

My whole outfit is from Zara. The spaghetti strap top is quite old actually. I bought it in Lissbon in 2006 or 2007 - can't really remember. The peplum skirt is pretty new - as well as my ballet pumps with leopard print. 

And for all of you who want to know if this dalmatian is my dog: NO - there was this nice lady who passed by while we were taking streetstyle pics. She recommended us it would look lovely to have pics with the dog - especially with my red gloves. And here we go - real Milan doggy style! I love it. Thank you unknown lady :)







1 Kommentar:

  1. Sweet pictures and a great outfit! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen