Samstag, 9. März 2013

OOTD: Enjoying the first sun of spring





Shirt - Pull & Bear
Skirt - Pull and Bear
Belt - Marc by Marc Jacobs
New: bracelets - Lions & Lambs
Shoes - Vagabond
Necklace - Bershka


I've missed the sun soooo much in the last three month, I can't tell you! But finally we had a few sunny days here in Germany - although today the sun disappeared again. But still - it smells like spring and I can't wait to put away all my winter coats and to wear my leather or denim jackets again. 


I wish you all a really nice weekend! 




Kommentare:

  1. Your belt is just perfect!!
    We can follow each other on Stylight if you want!!
    Visit our blog if you have time dear!

    XOXO

    Marci&Cami

    www.paillettesandchampagne.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liiiiebe deinen Gürtel :)
    Tolles Outfit Hübsche!
    Viele herzliche Grüße
    Mine

    AntwortenLöschen