Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013

My Style Lab for Firenze4Ever of LuisaViaRoma

For STYLIGHT I was invited to the amazing Firenze4Ever event of the online luxury shop LuisaViaRoma.
I spent 4 gorgeous days in Florence with the best international fashion bloggers as Bryanboy, The blonde salad, Betty, Bagsnob, Wendyslookbook, Kayture....

It was an amazing trip and I had the chance to do a style lab shooting. Therefore I had to choose three different looks out of the awesome range of LuisaViaRoma. Alexander McQueen, Chloé, Stella McCartney, Valentino, Zanotti.... Amazing brands and designers.

Today I will show you my first style I have choosen for the rooftop with the enormous dome of Florence in the background: An Alexander McQueen dress und Guiseppe Zanottti Heels.

Stay tuned for the next pics of my other style labs and the backstage images of all bloggers and the wonderful and stunning hotel "Villa Cora".

See my STYLIGHT board on the bottom of the post.









all pics: ®TommasoGesuato for LuisaViaRoma


1 Kommentar: