Samstag, 12. Januar 2013

LuisaViaRoma Firenze4Ever: my last style lab

Today I want to show you my last and most favorite outfit of my style lab for LuisaViaRomas Firenze4Ever event.

Kristina from Kayture named my the german Carrie Bradshaw and of course I felt a a little bit like her during I was posing in front of some cool scooters in the streets of Florence.

Lucky me: during the shooting - out of a sudden - a caravan of vintage cars passed my way - I couldn't have imagened a better background for this look.

I wear a Peter Pilotto blouse and Fausto Puglisi skirt. The shoes with transparent wedge are from Casadei, die bag (LOVE) is from Proenza Schouler.

Please find my STYLIGHT board on the bottom of this post - wait for your hearts, guys!












all pics: ®TommasoGesuato for LuisaViaRoma


1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich habe eine tolle Internetseite () gefunden, auf der es tolle Produkte zu sehr günstigen Preisen gibt.
    Buyincoins
    ist eine professionelle Online-Webseite, auf der Waren direkt aus China gekauft können, ohne Versendungsgebühren zahlen zu müssen. Es werden Damen-Kleidung, Zubehöre für Kleidung, Make-up Produkte, Schmuck, usw. verkauft.

    AntwortenLöschen